AE86 20v Turbo kit Header ITB Plenum Electromotive EMS Injec

beeker1-9
Club4AG Regular

AE86 20v Turbo kit Header ITB Plenum Electromotive EMS Injec

Postby beeker1-9 » Sat May 02, 2015 5:49 am

AE86 Corolla 4AGE 20v Turbo manifold, boost plenum, 440cc injectors, and Electromotive TEC2 standalone EMS system tuned for the setup.

Turbo header is a CT26 flange. The piping is welded nicely but someone went back and tried to fill in the spaces between the pipes with weld for support, which looks awful. I don't think it is visibile when installed.

The AE86 this engine was in hit a pole and got parted out, the engine went into an AW11, so no need for these parts. The boost plenum has a hairline crack about 2" long at seam (pic #3) from the intercooler getting bent in the accident, it can be fixed for $30 or less by any TIG welder, or if you don't mind waiting about a week I can take it to my welder and have it fixed for $30.

I was told the TEC2 is tuned for 15psi and was a little rich and needed fine tuning. Its got the newest EEPROM upgrade installed and comes with MSD sparkplug wires and a GM 2-bar MAP sensor. Needs a crank trigger setup to be complete. I upgraded to TEC3 so this is being posted for sale.

(Boost plenum, turbo header, & injectors $450 Buy-It-Now)
(Boost plenum, turbo header, injectors & electromotive ems $900 Buy-It-Now)

I have a pic of the engine installed but I cannot post it from my phone.

IF YOU BUY EVERYTHING I WILL INCLUDE THE OILPAN WITH OIL DRAIN TUBE WELDED ON, SO YOU WOULD JUST NEED A CT26 TURBO, INTERCOOLER, AND CRANK TRIGGER SETUP FOR A COMPLETE TURBO SETUP!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/261873602752?ss ... 1555.l2649 pics at link, having trouble posting them from my phone..Image

kaosboss
Club4AG Regular

Re: AE86 20v Turbo kit Header ITB Plenum Electromotive EMS I

Postby kaosboss » Wed May 06, 2015 2:14 am

Hey,

Are you willing to sell the injectors separately.