All Star performance coil sleeves, Springs, thrust bearings

sherlockhomeboy
Club4AG Regular

All Star performance coil sleeves, Springs, thrust bearings

Postby sherlockhomeboy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Also am selling 4 allstar performance coil over sleeves, that are 2.5 inches in diameter and 7 inches long, will fit most 2inch steel bodied shocks. With 2 10 inch springs, that are 2.5 in diameter with a spring rating of 300lbs. Also have 4 sets of 2.5 inch thrust bearings which makes adjusting the coilovers easier, so not as much bind/resistance. All parts are brand new ordered from summit, only reason im not running the sleeves is a buddy of mine that welded my struts already had some slightly better sleeves and gave them too me.If you were to order these from summit right now all this would cost you $300, ill sell everything to ya for 250. txt me at 9512085066!

I am running the other 2 springs on bertha right with a similar setup being some off brand sleeves, kyb sw20 shock inserts on ra64 strut housings with t3 camber plates/rcas, and mx72 brake upgrade and she does feel pretty damn niiii and responsive/ decently stiff in the turns. Come get heller spuds haha

Here's how Bertha sets on these springs with similar 7 inch sleeves, coils are maxed in the front. Rear is on 4inch blocks and Camaro kybs incase anyone was curious haha

sherlockhomeboy
Club4AG Regular

Re: All Star performance coil sleeves, Springs, thrust beari

Postby sherlockhomeboy » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:57 pm

Anyone???????????