Flip lights question

Teefivetee
Club4AG Regular

Flip lights question

Postby Teefivetee » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:27 pm

Guys. Noob question alert

So I just got my 86 bout a week ago. Long story short the lights work but the one side of the car got in accident at one point and when moving the lights down (down close all the way) it gets real close the the side of the car and rubs on it never so slightly and makes me feel uneasy moving the lights. Is there some disadvantage to just leaving the up all the time? Anything to worry about? I'm ovethinking it??

Thanks in advance

ZINCHOTRAN
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Flip lights question

Postby ZINCHOTRAN » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:46 pm

No problem when left up.

Out of curiosity, is your 86 an all red sr5 hatchback? With a dent on the left rear bumper. And an air horn installed? There would be a button for the horn near your right knee. And the left fender is the one where the light is having a problem going up and down?

Teefivetee
Club4AG Regular

Postby Teefivetee » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:58 pm

ZINCHOTRAN wrote:No problem when left up.

Out of curiosity, is your 86 an all red sr5 hatchback? With a dent on the left rear bumper. And an air horn installed? There would be a button for the horn near your right knee. And the left fender is the one where the light is having a problem going up and down?

Appreciate the answer. Can't tell if the latter part is sarcasm lmao

ZINCHOTRAN
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby ZINCHOTRAN » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:46 pm

Not sarcasm. Just the SR5 hatchback i regret donating because my pops talked me into a newer Dodge Neon RT. But atleast i still have my AE86 GTS coupe