Custom front coilovers

CloudStrife
Club4AG Pro

Custom front coilovers

Postby CloudStrife » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:00 pm

I am not sure where to post this, but I have just about had it with Paradise Racing. I ordered a full front coilover conversion kit (QA1) and they still have not even received the parts, it's been about a month! Then they tell me I am impatient, and will just cancel the order -__-. I should have looked at the horrible reviews on their FB.. Oh well.

Anyway, does anyone have another source for QA1 front coilover conversion kits?
Success guardian... Successsssssss..

CloudStrife
Club4AG Pro

Re: Custom front coilovers

Postby CloudStrife » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:37 pm

Ok, short thread haha. Talked to T3 and they will work with me on getting what I need.

Amazing how T3 replied to my e-mail within minutes.

Jayrdee
Club4AG Expert

Postby Jayrdee » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:56 pm

CloudStrife wrote:Ok, short thread haha. Talked to T3 and they will work with me on getting what I need.

Amazing how T3 replied to my e-mail within minutes.

I don't care what anyone says about that company and their products, their customer service is top notch.
[I have no idea what I'm doing]

aukword1
Club4AG Expert

Postby aukword1 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:08 pm

I love T3 products and Gabe is the man. I am running all T3 suspension parts and they are awesome. Don't know why anyone would say anything bad about the company.

Jayrdee
Club4AG Expert

Postby Jayrdee » Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:42 pm

aukword1 wrote:I love T3 products and Gabe is the man. I am running all T3 suspension parts and they are awesome. Don't know why anyone would say anything bad about the company.

I know, right? its mainly just kids on the internet complaining about the price.

I'm just like, well ... thats the price you pay for quality products and superb customer service.
[I have no idea what I'm doing]

CloudStrife
Club4AG Pro

Postby CloudStrife » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:10 pm

Honestly, T3 is pretty good.

I've ordered probably about 3k worth of stuff from them. The only issue I've had is that they've sent the wrong parts. Kind of a big goof, but they responded immediately and sent a prepaid shipping label for the return.

I'd have to say, hands down BGRS is the best AE86 tuning parts supplier. Everything is A+; But T3 has a lot more stuff and Gabe is pretty cool.

Both are great, and I'm glad they're around for us!

Deuce Cam

Postby Deuce Cam » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:15 am

Customer service is good and parts are decent, usually. Trust me ive had lot of their stuff. Thing is almost all their stuff has some caveats that could have easily been avoided. Lacking detail. Ive come to expect it. Its the difference between good and great. The stuff works though.

CloudStrife
Club4AG Pro

Postby CloudStrife » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:49 am

Yeah, that's the way it is though. I think it's not a full time job for them (not saying they don't work hard), so they have families and other jobs.

My worst experience is torparts. I mean, they're cool guys but it took a lonnggg time to get any response and shipping took forever. Also a lot of stuff woupf be out of stock that you could order online.

I think it comes down to actually calling these guys. I like not having to talk to people and just order onkine, but a lot of problems I could have avoided by just calling lol.

Deuce Cam

Postby Deuce Cam » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Torparts is a joke imo

CloudStrife
Club4AG Pro

Postby CloudStrife » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:59 pm

Yeah, I still can't get the sour experience from Paradise out of my mind. The owner even sent me a nasty e-mail after I ignored him because he was upset for whatever reason. It's a bummer when people get so ridiculous over a hobby fueled by personal passion.