Help Identifying JDM front Zenki Turn Signal connectors

cincybranr
Club4AG Enthusiast

Help Identifying JDM front Zenki Turn Signal connectors

Postby cincybranr » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Hey all,

I hope you can help me identify the Male connector pictured, so I can find the female sealed connector that plugs into it. This is a JDM Zenki front turn signal lamp. There is not a number of any kind on the plug. I’m not an electrical expert, and I am assuming the female will be sealed since this is a turn signal plug, and the OEM USDM female is sealed. Not always the case I know between usdm and JDM so DEFINITELY correct me if I’m wrong on this assumption.

Note: I know how to wire these lamps to make them work and work properly thanks to other post here, all I need is the connector information. Any help is appreciated for either the male connector or especially the female connector.

Progress. Not perfection.

jdm86gtz
Club4AG Expert

Re: Help Identifying JDM front Zenki Turn Signal connectors

Postby jdm86gtz » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:31 pm

You could pop the pins out of the connectors and fit the US connectors to the jdm lamps.
I don't now if you have a park light in the US like the JDM lamp shown.

morgan
Club4AG Pro

Postby morgan » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Use a doner set of usdm lamps, clip those connectors off and put the usdm ones on the jdm lights. Then it plugs right in
haha cali...i got one of your 86's and you're not getting it back.
My turd of an 86
20v swapped 86 write-up

cincybranr
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby cincybranr » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:53 pm

Hey guys, thanks for helping out. It seems that the JDM connector is not sealed which sort of surprises me considering the USDM male/female are sealed and they should be due to location/water etc. I Have decided to Pop the pins out of the connector, make a small adapter (I’m picky) and utilize the USDM plug back into the car. Thanks all!
Progress. Not perfection.