Project MU Adjustable Camber Plates & Rear Adjustable Perch

An2nio
Club4AG Regular

Project MU Adjustable Camber Plates & Rear Adjustable Perch

Postby An2nio » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:39 pm

sold delete mod thanks
Last edited by An2nio on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:22 am, edited 7 times in total.

previadrifter
Club4AG Expert

Re: Project MU Adjustable Camber Plates & Rear Adjustable Pe

Postby previadrifter » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:29 pm

Some rare stuff. By my quick count, over $5500 asking price. All too rich for my blood. glws

Oni-Roku
Club4AG Regular

Postby Oni-Roku » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:22 am

Hello

Do you have any pics of those project mu camber plates

Thank you
R-Rydes

An2nio
Club4AG Regular

Postby An2nio » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:18 am

Well, thank you previadrifter now that I am aware of why I fell short on my monthly bill payments.. Its time to get these sold! You dont have to buy all of them, just buy what you need and what you can afford..did I mention OBO??...Txt me for pics and info..

ronny
Club4AG Expert

Postby ronny » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:16 am

Those are not pmu plates
Rays - Project Mu - TE37 club
BLUE MOON / CUSCO
AE86fightclub.com
PM me for Contact

An2nio
Club4AG Regular

Postby An2nio » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:34 pm

Then what are they ronny? All I know is that there are two that made these with features almost identical..PMU has a DURA written on the mount part of thr plates while cuscos has a cusco written on the plates..correct me if I am wrong...

sekang0
Club4AG Expert

Postby sekang0 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:09 am

Wow. When did prices skyrocket? Glws.
'85 GT-S project since 2010

Esenpai
Club4AG Expert

Postby Esenpai » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:46 am

An2nio wrote:Then what are they ronny? All I know is that there are two that made these with features almost identical..PMU has a DURA written on the mount part of thr plates while cuscos has a cusco written on the plates..correct me if I am wrong...

they're cusco. totally wrong color for PMU

An2nio
Club4AG Regular

Postby An2nio » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:59 am

Colors can be changed... But the DURA engraved on the mounting for PMU duraluminum painted green and cuscos is blue and cusco engraved at the plates..these are OBO guys!!!txt me your best offer..

ryceboy_124
Club4AG Expert

Postby ryceboy_124 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Project Mu is on the right...not sure what the blue one is but I'm sure it's more than likely from Japan. GLWS.

An2nio
Club4AG Regular

Postby An2nio » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:56 am

Like I said color can be changed, maybe previous owner wanted a blue color/cusco ones, so painted the PMU camber plates who knows...the left is a cusco with L which indicates Left side amd cusco engraved on the plates, while the right one is PMU which has the DURA on the mounting engraved and green in color ...geez It aint rocket science..it only shows how rare this part is...lets get this thing sold!!!!

Esenpai
Club4AG Expert

Postby Esenpai » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:14 pm

An2nio wrote:Like I said color can be changed, maybe previous owner wanted a blue color/cusco ones, so painted the PMU camber plates who knows...the left is a cusco with L which indicates Left side amd cusco engraved on the plates, while the right one is PMU which has the DURA on the mounting engraved and green in color ...geez It aint rocket science..it only shows how rare this part is...lets get this thing sold!!!!

I think the point is due to your photos it looks like yours dont have any markings. so authenticity can't really be proven. Cause maybe its just me but I see no markings on these at all.

ronny
Club4AG Expert

Postby ronny » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:34 pm

i have pmu and cusco versions of these plates.

yours are nothing close to the detail.. yours are probably jdm (fake) stuff.. which is ok, i mean they work, but noway the asking price..
Rays - Project Mu - TE37 club
BLUE MOON / CUSCO
AE86fightclub.com
PM me for Contact

An2nio
Club4AG Regular

Postby An2nio » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Hmm...I hope you didnt make that statement ronny...as far as I know japan has a strict and high quality control standards and to be able to sell parts they go through that. If you have them camber plates just post pics of it pls.. You can see that the only thing different about the PMU camber I have is that it was repainted blue for reasons I dont know..and for the price OBO if you cant afford it its ok, if you think you got it cheaper good for you, I am just selling mine for almost what I paid for it. Yes I paid that much for it..and NO I am not selling/giving it just because some ppl got it cheaper or free.

An2nio
Club4AG Regular

Postby An2nio » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Sorry I will post a more DETAILED photo and let add a lil more to it so that it would shed light to those who are indoubt..

An2nio
Club4AG Regular

Postby An2nio » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:31 pm

Left is cusco camber plates , Right is PMU camber plates. And yes thats my middle finger pointing the DURA markings. Just take a look at the finger follow where it is pointing and you will see the markings. Thank you!!!

mideng
Club4AG Expert

Postby mideng » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Rare cusco height adjust
Period

Glws

OG UTOTMO
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby OG UTOTMO » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:23 pm

sorry to break it to you people i do see the markings on it and could also tell the original color is green as well

Glws and 1 ? R the rear mud guards zenki or kouki?

kitsune
Club4AG Expert

Postby kitsune » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:22 pm

LOL at OP post!

Definitely a cusco brand not PMU but never the less, same freaking product.

Funny statement regarding quality as they're massed produced and made in China...Oh wait sorry Taiwan... :lol:

As a baller like Ronny, I have owned both as well and can definitely tell you it's not pmu.

Color change? Really? The owner probably took the time and strip the green color down to bare metal and repainted it cusco blue... :shock: Quality control like what you stated?

And oh $500 for used? FAWK! Let me post my PMU up for $500+ as mine looks like VVVNNNDS yo!

An2nio
Club4AG Regular

Postby An2nio » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:50 pm

Just cause its different in color that doesnt mean its not PMU,let me powdercoat it green so that its PMU. As A Baller like ronny..ok now thats a statement...funny thing is we all post about whats what, but now it just make no sense. Cant believe you read the whole post I mean how cool is that! You I bet did some thinking cause it took you a while to come up with that post. And same freaking product but its definitely not PMU ???? OK so whats the point on putting it side by side and comparing the two products..nothing just feel like it..

kitsune
Club4AG Expert

Postby kitsune » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:04 am

An2nio wrote:I have these parts for sale TXT me for more info and prices.
PROJECT MU CAMBER PLATES $500 obo
REAR ADJUSTABLE SPRING SEATS/PERCH w/ Springs 7kg $500 obo
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pt ... 69242.html
Everything Are OBO..Prices are what I paid for including shipping fees. Trying to make a profit ..lil bit of cash wont hurt ..Nothing Wrong With That...lol 8189135104 txt me. Shipping at BuYErs expense!

:lol:

He originally bought to Yosuke

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12781&p=85148#p85148

idreamofdrifting
Club4AG MASTER

Postby idreamofdrifting » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:22 am

Insane prices indeed.
Either way, glws op.
At this rate, even I won't be able to keep up with the skyrocketing prices of 86 parts.

An2nio
Club4AG Regular

Postby An2nio » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:16 pm

Wow..what makes you think I bought it from him.? If I somehow offend you in the past or maybe you tried to offer and I somehow rejected it... theres only reasons mainly that you may have offered a lil too low. I apologize kitsune. I didnt buy it from him .. I think he sold his to a david. And pls you see the asking price with OBO try to offer as close to the asking price. Only those hard to come by parts and shipping may have been the cause of the skyrocket prices. But really its your budget whether you can afford it or just keep whining its expensive because you dont have money..too lazy to work. Some find it cheap some find it steep. Offer up ppl! worst thing I would do is say "NO, try again"

An2nio
Club4AG Regular

Postby An2nio » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:23 pm

idreamofdrifting wrote:Insane prices indeed.
Either way, glws op.
At this rate, even I won't be able to keep up with the skyrocketing prices of 86 parts.

I didnt think you even tried to keep up with the prices...No offense bro!..But You have your own prices on all those parts all together.....lol thanks

Deuce Cam

Postby Deuce Cam » Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:50 pm

Haters gonna hate...I'd love to do a chappelle's show player hater's ball meme at this point but I don't want to detract too much. I've seen a few used height adustable camber plates go up for sale over the years and people are usually asking $450+, get over it. There's a quote from the movie don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood that is fitting:
you don't like, you don't buy!

mrkona
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby mrkona » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:54 pm

Deuce Cam wrote:Haters gonna hate...I'd love to do a chappelle's show player hater's ball meme at this point but I don't want to detract too much. I've seen a few used height adustable camber plates go up for sale over the years and people are usually asking $450+, get over it. There's a quote from the movie don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood that is fitting:
you don't like, you don't buy!

Deuce Cam Quote is 100% correct { you don't like ,you don't buy} My advice if you have questions about parts make it private. This should avoid others chiming in on the bashing !

idreamofdrifting
Club4AG MASTER

Postby idreamofdrifting » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:48 am

An2nio wrote:Well, thank you previadrifter now that I am aware of why I fell short on my monthly bill payments.. Its time to get these sold!..

An2nio wrote:
Either way, glws op.

I didnt think you even tried to keep up with the prices...No offense bro!

None taken.
And yes indeed you are correct. I didn't keep up with the inflating prices by choice.
Maybe because I have priorities in life far greater than foolishly falling short of monthly bill payments.
Either way, glws OP.

An2nio
Club4AG Regular

Postby An2nio » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:02 pm

idreamofdrifting wrote:
An2nio wrote:Well, thank you previadrifter now that I am aware of why I fell short on my monthly bill payments.. Its time to get these sold!..

An2nio wrote:
Either way, glws op.

I didnt think you even tried to keep up with the prices...No offense bro!

None taken.
And yes indeed you are correct. I didn't keep up with the inflating prices by choice.
Maybe because I have priorities in life far greater than foolishly falling short of monthly bill payments.
Either way, glws OP.

Well thats life...you never know if you still be breathing the next day. I rather get what I want while I can and die smiling! Everyone has its priorities and its them who chose it..but then again there is always payday to look forward to..

Yosuke
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby Yosuke » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:21 pm

kitsune wrote:
An2nio wrote:I have these parts for sale TXT me for more info and prices.
PROJECT MU CAMBER PLATES $500 obo
REAR ADJUSTABLE SPRING SEATS/PERCH w/ Springs 7kg $500 obo
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pt ... 69242.html
Everything Are OBO..Prices are what I paid for including shipping fees. Trying to make a profit ..lil bit of cash wont hurt ..Nothing Wrong With That...lol <a href="tel:8189135104">8189135104</a> txt me. Shipping at BuYErs expense!

:lol:

He originally bought to Yosuke

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12781&p=85148#p85148

no, these werent sold to an2nio or utotmo, anthony they were sold to another user. thanx
MKIV Supra Turbo
AE86 Levin ITB
Yamaha V8
http://www.ae86fc.com