Note's "For Sale" Thread

Note
Club4AG Regular

Note's "For Sale" Thread

Postby Note » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Hello all,

I decided to keep all my sale items in one thread, and help minimize clutter. All these parts are listed to the best of my knowledge and sold as-is. Although I haven't posted much in this new Club4AG forum, veteran members will more than likely remember my presence in the old forum. That being said, if you have any questions, feel free to post or PM me, and I will be sure to respond to you in a timely manner.

I am located in San Diego, California.

Parts for Sale

* 4A-GZE Supercharger Kit - $400
This is the kit that was included when I purchased my 4A-GZE swap, although I have no desire to keep the forced-induction kit, as I plan to run modify my 4A-GZE into a stronger, and more reliable, 4A-GE. I am selling this for $400, which I believe is a fair price considering the supercharger alone sells for $250. These parts are all in two large boxes.

Supercharger
Intercooler
ECU, igniter resistor, starter, charcoal canister.
Tensioner pulley for serpentine belt, intake manifold, fuel rail with injectors
Engine mount, vacuum lines, etc.

All parts are listed to the best of my knowledge, photos do not show the full GZE wiring harness that will be included.

This will not be parted out. Cash Only. Pickup Only.

* T50 Transmission (Broken) x2 - $100
I have two T50 transmissions that are broken, these are still in-case and have been covered up. I just don't have the time to crack them open and rebuilt them. Willing to sell them for $100 a piece, if you buy a rebuild kit you can easily sell these for far more, or have a fresh transmission of your own.

Cash Only. Pickup Only.

Thank you for spending the time to look at my sale thread, and once again, feel free to message or PM me with any questions.
Last edited by Note on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Build Thread: 1985 AE86 GT-S, Ex-20v

Note's "For Sale" Thread

Email: zenkinote@gmail.com

"God's In His Heaven Now, All's Right With The World."

Note
Club4AG Regular

Re: Note's "For Sale" Thread

Postby Note » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:55 am

San Diego.
Build Thread: 1985 AE86 GT-S, Ex-20v

Note's "For Sale" Thread

Email: zenkinote@gmail.com