Ae86 Corolla GTS/SR5 Parts(Updated08/26/2016)Few parts added

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Ae86 Corolla GTS/SR5 Parts

Postby moondogg » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:45 am

zwiese wrote:Is there any pictures of the gauge cluster? Front and back. Thanks

The gauge cluster speedo and tach needles are broken which is why I didn't post pic in listing. I only posted pics of gauges itself. However I can pm you pic of cluster without needles and gauges since pics of gauges are already listed if still interested.

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:08 am

Hey guys, sorry about absence on forum last couple of days. As Bloody Panda said I have been really busy. It looks like I will be deploying soon but no worries all past purchases have been shipped out and any current purchases will ship out before Saturday and will pm or email all tracking numbers. You can email me or text me if any questions but via text will get quicker response as Bloody Panda mentioned in above post. I am going to try and update my post with already sold items and few additional new items late tonight so all of you nocturnal members and guests keep a look out. Also I will be slashing prices of parts remaining and feel free to make any decent offers. Thanks!
Moondogg

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:16 am

zwiese wrote:Is there any pictures of the gauge cluster? Front and back. Thanks

pm'd

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:17 am

toyzilla wrote:Hey Moondogg, haven't heard from you in awhile.. Any updates on my purchase? Thanks!

Already shipped. Thanks!

toyzilla
Club4AG Regular

Postby toyzilla » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Thanks guys for the updates! I don't have enough posting time under my belt to PM anyone back right now, but I'm really excited to hear that things are rounding a long.... Awesome!! Thanks Toyzilla..

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:02 pm

pms and emails replied to.

The Bloody Panda
Club4AG Expert

Postby The Bloody Panda » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Can I get a reply to my voicemail about the carpet I bought from you/your brother. I don't like being ripped off. I can post the pictures up if you're not clear on why I'm dissatisfied. The comparison between what I was shown and what I received is mildly amusing.

The Bloody Panda
Club4AG Expert

Postby The Bloody Panda » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Just got a big text from Moondogg and it looks like USPS is to blame, they failed to reinforce his package properly. He had ran out of packaging tape and was in a hurry due to his deployment so the post office worker said he would take care of it for him but apparently didn't. It's a shame, this carpet would be excellent if it were all here. He's going to file a claim and have USPS reimburse him.

That makes two sets of AE86 black carpet that I've bought that aren't good enough. The search continues... And no, I don't want to go aftermarket on the carpet.

toyzilla
Club4AG Regular

Postby toyzilla » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Howzit Moondogg, Still waiting on my comformation that my parts was sent out. Waiting on the tracking number as well. Need an update! Toyzilla

The Bloody Panda
Club4AG Expert

Postby The Bloody Panda » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:36 pm

I PM'd and texted you about the agreement we had made for your brother to file a claim at the post office today and then contact me so that I could turn the damaged carpet over to USPS. I have received no word from your brother and the post office is now closed so I assume that he didn't get around to it. I have opened a paypal dispute to hopefully speed things along. Please contact me and let me know what the situation is.

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:01 pm

toyzilla wrote:Howzit Moondogg, Still waiting on my comformation that my parts was sent out. Waiting on the tracking number as well. Need an update! Toyzilla

email and pm sent.

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:05 pm

The Bloody Panda wrote:I PM'd and texted you about the agreement we had made for your brother to file a claim at the post office today and then contact me so that I could turn the damaged carpet over to USPS. I have received no word from your brother and the post office is now closed so I assume that he didn't get around to it. I have opened a paypal dispute to hopefully speed things along. Please contact me and let me know what the situation is.

email sent. Will email you insurance claim number for usps damaged item shipped as well shortly.

toyzilla
Club4AG Regular

Postby toyzilla » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:22 pm

Moondogg, I know selling parts can be a little stressful, but I think you should be a little more careful and keep a log because you're getting your buyers all mixed up. I'm the member who purchased the two rear lights assembly. Please double check our mailing addresses again and please repley back with my tracking number. I think you should PM the right member ASAP. He might be worried about his parts as well. Hang in there, Toyzilla.

The Bloody Panda
Club4AG Expert

Postby The Bloody Panda » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:27 pm

There's nothing in the body of the email. Was there suppose to be something in there? Do you think you'll be able to message me that claim number tonight? It'd really give me some peace of mind to know that the ball is rolling. I would greatly appreciate it.

The Bloody Panda
Club4AG Expert

Postby The Bloody Panda » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Due to the delay on the claim number from you I gave USPS a call and they told me to just file the claim on my end. I went ahead and tried to do so but it turns out the package insurance isn't an option now. After the Officer-In-Charge at my local post office looked at it she said it would not be eligible for insurance coverage due to the inappropriate box and lack of packaging reinforcement. She gave me a formal letter regarding the shipment in question and her judgement on it for my records. It seems we will have to settle this over paypal after all. Any chance you would refund me of your own volition?

Just so you know though, I've been there with the whole trying to mail stuff inappropriately. One time I used a flat rate box to mail something but I packed it so full the box was misshaped. USPS decided not to mail it, but only after taking my money to ship it. Then of course they wouldn't refund me my shipping costs even though it went no where.

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:48 pm

The Bloody Panda wrote:Due to the delay on the claim number from you I gave USPS a call and they told me to just file the claim on my end. I went ahead and tried to do so but it turns out the package insurance isn't an option now. After the Officer-In-Charge at my local post office looked at it she said it would not be eligible for insurance coverage due to the inappropriate box and lack of packaging reinforcement. She gave me a formal letter regarding the shipment in question and her judgement on it for my records. It seems we will have to settle this over paypal after all. Any chance you would refund me of your own volition?

Just so you know though, I've been there with the whole trying to mail stuff inappropriately. One time I used a flat rate box to mail something but I packed it so full the box was misshaped. USPS decided not to mail it, but only after taking my money to ship it. Then of course they wouldn't refund me my shipping costs even though it went no where.

Just emailed you that claims number.

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:51 pm

toyzilla wrote:Moondogg, I know selling parts can be a little stressful, but I think you should be a little more careful and keep a log because you're getting your buyers all mixed up. I'm the member who purchased the two rear lights assembly. Please double check our mailing addresses again and please repley back with my tracking number. I think you should PM the right member ASAP. He might be worried about his parts as well. Hang in there, Toyzilla.

tracking number emailed and pm'd

The Bloody Panda
Club4AG Expert

Postby The Bloody Panda » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:11 pm

moondogg wrote:
The Bloody Panda wrote:Due to the delay on the claim number from you I gave USPS a call and they told me to just file the claim on my end. I went ahead and tried to do so but it turns out the package insurance isn't an option now. After the Officer-In-Charge at my local post office looked at it she said it would not be eligible for insurance coverage due to the inappropriate box and lack of packaging reinforcement. She gave me a formal letter regarding the shipment in question and her judgement on it for my records. It seems we will have to settle this over paypal after all. Any chance you would refund me of your own volition?

Got it, but it won't do me any good. The post office looked up the tracking number for the shipment in question when I was at USPS today to file the claim. They then proceeded to give me documentation explaining why the package is now ineligible for insurance coverage, thereby rendering any claim for damage useless. The lesson here is, do not use a Chiquita container with an open bottom and top for shipping carpet. It's bananas!

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:55 pm

The Bloody Panda wrote:
moondogg wrote:

Got it, but it won't do me any good. The post office looked up the tracking number for the shipment in question when I was at USPS today to file the claim. They then proceeded to give me documentation explaining why the package is now ineligible for insurance coverage, thereby rendering any claim for damage useless. The lesson here is, do not use a Chiquita container with an open bottom and top for shipping carpet. It's bananas!

My own local postal office assured me that my packaging was fine for the contents being shipped and encouraged me to purchase additional insurance since this is their peak time of shipping packages during the holiday season so I did purchase extra insurance for my shipment. The postal work worker explained to me at the time of shipping that there is a greater risk of an item getting damaged or misplaced in transit especially during the Christmas season. As you said the package was still in tact upon arrival so don't know what could have happened which is why an insurance claim has been filed.

The Bloody Panda
Club4AG Expert

Postby The Bloody Panda » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:27 am

moondogg wrote:My own local postal office assured me that my packaging was fine for the contents being shipped and encouraged me to purchase additional insurance since this is their peak time of shipping packages during the holiday season so I did purchase extra insurance for my shipment. The postal work worker explained to me at the time of shipping that there is a greater risk of an item getting damaged or misplaced in transit especially during the Christmas season. As you said the package was still in tact upon arrival so don't know what could have happened which is why an insurance claim has been filed.

Package was intact, but contents were exposed and not intact due to the open bottom and top box used for shipping. Seller stated via SMS text message "I specifically asked postal worker to reinforce my packaging because some carpet was sticking out when I ran out of tape and they said it would be taken care of since I was in a hurry." The Officer-In-Charge at my own local post office has stated that they are not allowed to reinforce packages for customers, so it looks to me like they didn't reinforce this one after all, despite the seller's request for them to reinforce his package for him.

Maybe they were going to reinforce it but didn't have time due to this being a peak time of business for them. Maybe my post office is wrong and they really do reinforce packages for customers.

The Bloody Panda
Club4AG Expert

Postby The Bloody Panda » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:21 am

<Please zoom out on your web browser to see the full image on these large pictures.>

I was just looking at the original pictures I was sent of the carpet before making payment and I noticed something weird.
There's a small spot down in the bottom left corner next to the square cutout where I see no carpet.

Then when I received it I took this picture.
It's hard to believe that you would tell me "All factory oem cut outs and shapes of both carpets are still in tact" but send me this. You didn't actually send the carpet like this did you? Do you have any other pictures of the carpet that show the whole thing? I noticed that there is also a hole in the driver's heel area even though I was told by you "That particular section on this carpet is still in good shape with no dry rotting or tears where you rest your feet heels. All the holes that you see in pics in the carpet are oem original." I should have noticed before in your original picture that there is actually a hole visible right in the middle of the driver's heel area.

I hope you weren't trying to deceive me by omitting that torn section from your picture. Please tell me you took another picture of the carpet that shows the whole thing.

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:10 am

The Bloody Panda wrote:<Please zoom out on your web browser to see the full image on these large pictures.>

I was just looking at the original pictures I was sent of the carpet before making payment and I noticed something weird.
There's a small spot down in the bottom left corner next to the square cutout where I see no carpet.

Then when I received it I took this picture.
It's hard to believe that you would tell me "All factory oem cut outs and shapes of both carpets are still in tact" but send me this. You didn't actually send the carpet like this did you? Do you have any other pictures of the carpet that show the whole thing? I noticed that there is also a hole in the driver's heel area even though I was told by you "That particular section on this carpet is still in good shape with no dry rotting or tears where you rest your feet heels. All the holes that you see in pics in the carpet are oem original." I should have noticed before in your original picture that there is actually a hole visible right in the middle of the driver's heel area.

I hope you weren't trying to deceive me by omitting that torn section from your picture. Please tell me you took another picture of the carpet that shows the whole thing.

There was not any deception involved with the pics of this carpet. This carpet was just taken out of an ae86 gts right before you purchased it. Thats why its not even listed for sale in my original post. What you saw is what you got when I emailed you pics of what I thought you were looking for. I am not a mechanic by any means and know very little about the ae86 however you seemed to know exactly what you were looking for and how it should look at the time of purchase. Its kind of weird that you are just now noticing something a week after you received it. You said in an earlier post that this is like your 2nd or third carpet set up that you have purchased so it sounds like you really need to pay more attention to the pics that a potential seller sends you and request more pics if you need to be more sure exactly what you want BEFORE you make a purchase just as you suggested that I should not have used a chiquita banana box with an open top end(which I reinforced the open top end part personally myself by the way) as a shipping package. You said yourself when you received package it looked intact so I don't know what happened which is why insurance claim has been filed and I checked the status of insurance claim this morning in which it stated that it is currently pending or processing. I realize that I am new to the forum however I have sold and shipped several items in my current posting here in the club4ag forum in which I have not received any complaints. I also have 100% positive feedback on my ae86 parts Ebay listings of the past so my focus is to try an beware of any potential scamming buyers especially since I am new member on this forum.

The Bloody Panda
Club4AG Expert

Postby The Bloody Panda » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:33 am

I've never not known that you were deceiving me. As soon as the carpet arrived and I saw it with my own eyes it was obvious that you had simply omitted the missing section of it from your picture. I just pretended to go along with your little game to get the post office to pay for it since things get kind of nasty when you start accusing a seller of deception. You told me the post office has given you the insurance money for your "damaged" packages in the past and how easy it is to get, so I figured why not.

Now lets look at the facts.

Moondogg says : "There was not any deception involved with the pics of this carpet."

Do you have any other pictures that show the whole thing? What about in your first email to me that was accompanied by your pictures in which you state "All factory oem cut outs and shapes of both carpets are still in tact." Doesn't look like the shapes of both carpets are intact to me.

Moondogg says : "You said in an earlier post that this is like your 2nd or third carpet set up that you have purchased so it sounds like you really need to pay more attention to the pics that a potential seller sends you and request more pics if you need to be more sure exactly what you want BEFORE you make a purchase"

Your set makes my second set. The first seller that I bought a set from was legit. What he showed me is what I got. That set is acceptable and I am willing to install it. However, I wasn't ready to install it yet so I figured I'd see if I could find an even better set and later part with the set I didn't need. Well your set looked amazing, but I didn't realize I would need to request additional pictures beyond the five that you sent me in order to be shown the missing section. So, you got a good point there. I can't always expect a seller to actually show me what I'm getting the first time they send me pictures. I need to ask for more and more pictures, since they might be trying to deceive me.

Moondogg says : "I should not have used a chiquita banana box with an open top end(which I reinforced the open top end part personally myself by the way) as a shipping package."

That's very true, you should not have done that. You also should have finished the job of personally reinforcing it rather than relying on a post office worker to do it for you after it's out of your hands.

Moondogg says : "You said yourself when you received package it looked intact so I don't know what happened"

That's true, I said the package was intact, followed by an explanation that the contents were not. I don't know how many times we have to go over this one. Your lie goes like this, you shipped it in a box that exposes the inner contents because the box has an open bottom and top. You don't finish the job of reinforcing the box and drop it off at the post office with the hope that the postal worker will finish the task. This way when the carpet arrives you can feign ignorance as to why some of it was torn off. After all, you did tell me over SMS text messaging that some of the carpet was hanging out of the box when it was dropped off at the post office. All of this makes it easy to shift the blame from yourself to USPS. OHH! But then again the package did look intact when it got here so you must have simply mailed it in the condition in which I received it. Which story do you like better? Do you want to be a fool or a thief?

Moondogg says : "my focus is to try an beware of any potential scamming buyers"

Scamming buyers? Really, that's your focus? How many times have you been scammed by a buyer after they received exactly what they paid you for? Do you think I'm a scamming buyer? Do you think I like wasting a week on this petty crap? At this point it isn't even about the money, it's about what's right and what's wrong. I'm happy to see that PayPal has decided to give me my money back, but the amount of hours I've wasted on this is ridiculous and not worth the trouble for a mere $100.

John H.
Club4AG Expert

Postby John H. » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Email sent!

jaimevelez
Club4AG Regular

Postby jaimevelez » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Hey how much will you ship the door hinges to 85043 call me 623-205-9209jaime

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:03 am

duelcamslam wrote:This might be a long shot, but do you have the rack and pinion brackets for sale as well?

Sorry, don't have any rack and pinion brackets.

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:06 am

John H. wrote:Email sent!

Hey, John H. I did not see your email. You can pm or text me or try emailing me again. Thanks

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:33 am

jaimevelez wrote:Hey how much will you ship the door hinges to 85043 call me 623-205-9209jaime

I have sold driver side door hinges. Only have passenger side door hinges left. email, text, or pm me if still interested.

John H.
Club4AG Expert

Postby John H. » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:39 am

moondogg wrote:

Hey, John H. I did not see your email. You can pm or text me or try emailing me again. Thanks

Sorry, email sent! :)

moondogg
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby moondogg » Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:10 pm

John H. wrote:
moondogg wrote:

Sorry, email sent! :)

email replied to.