1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S Hatch BEAMS CLEAN + ALOT OF EXTRAS

ViperVern
Club4AG Regular

1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S Hatch BEAMS CLEAN + ALOT OF EXTRAS

Postby ViperVern » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:38 pm

There is way too many parts on the car so I made a website just for it, so you can see pictures and a video walk-through of the car.
http://www.ariixsupport.com/ae864sale

For those that would like to see a walkthrough of the car... But best thing to do is see the site above.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojIVIJE_qis

Here's a quick story/description of the car:
This car was originally bought with the 4AGE motor and with a grey fading exterior. Since then, the car has gone through many phases. The first was a new Red Top motor and the paint job of the custom Lexus color you see on the car now. Then all the bolt ons were added. As time progressed, the owner wanted more power so decided to swap the motor. The second phase of the car was the new BEAMS 3SGE motor that was installed with a 6 speed manual transmission. Once this was installed, the car sat alot and was barely driven. The owner then found a set of BRAND NEW TRD ITBs. Once he found it, he jumped on it and bought them. They were then installed along with a custom tune with the adaptronic ECU and tuned by the famous Koji San. Once this was all good to go, the car was running perfectly. Then all of a sudden the car stopped working due to a short. The car is not currently running, but everything is in working condition. The problem could lie in one individual wire or a bunch of wires. So the CF doors and hood, are practically brand new. The car was only driven maybe 15 - 40 miles if that when it was running. This car was also NEVER tracked or raced.

The reason for the sale is because work has gotten very busy and we have not been able to put the love and attention this car needs to be finished up. That's the reason for this sale or part-out.

The price is $15,000 OBO and would like to get rid of it as a whole. But if need be, we would be willing to part the car out. If you want a part off the car, please send a message via the phone number 661-993-8907 and ask for Vern or send him an email at vernmlapuz@gmail.com. If a part is wanted on the car, bring your tools and take it off the car. If it is a big item that affects the driving like the wheels, please bring stock parts. Thanks for looking!

If you can please message me via the items below because I'm always traveling for business so I may not log on to this site as much! Thanks again!
Best way to contact is via text 661-993-8907 or vernmlapuz@gmail.com.

Thanks again in advance for looking!

EvoSolley
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: 1985 Toyota Corolla GT-S Hatch BEAMS CLEAN + ALOT OF EXT

Postby EvoSolley » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:12 am

Nice AE86! What is the width and offset of the Long Champs?

idreamofdrifting
Club4AG MASTER

Postby idreamofdrifting » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Bump for Verne!
Super duper LEGIT seller! Very fair prices on his rare AE86 parts!
Very nice and cordial buy w/mucho confidence from him and give his RARE AE86 parts a great home!

FUNKMACH1NE
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby FUNKMACH1NE » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:28 pm

Seen this car up close before wiring was complete a while back. It's very clean, nice paint too. GLWS.

ViperVern
Club4AG Regular

Postby ViperVern » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:09 am

EvoSolley wrote:Nice AE86! What is the width and offset of the Long Champs?

I'm really not too sure, and thanks!

ViperVern
Club4AG Regular

Postby ViperVern » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:09 am

idreamofdrifting wrote:Bump for Verne!
Super duper LEGIT seller! Very fair prices on his rare AE86 parts!
Very nice and cordial buy w/mucho confidence from him and give his RARE AE86 parts a great home!

Thank you very much! You're a good guy, a post should be going up with parts for sale.

Crono0001
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby Crono0001 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 am

Bump for a great guy!
Willing to go out of his way to help you!

Just purchased a bunch of nice parts for cheap. Very reasonable, and even offered to help me install them!