AE86 Corolla GTS Levin front, TRD, Dori Dori

DrAE86Toreno
Club4AG Enthusiast

AE86 Corolla GTS Levin front, TRD, Dori Dori

Postby DrAE86Toreno » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:32 pm

UPDATE: I am now in Japan! I also picked up my other favorite car which is an R32 GTR. I am considering selling because I cannot focus on 2, probably expensive projects at once lol. I also want to buy a house when I get back so the funds would help a lot. If it sells, I will sell it with the Dori Dori and the TRD bucket seat. I am sure I will regret it in the future but, family first you know. This is in a way still a feeler but since the "feeling" of selling it came back to mind, I wanted to bring back the post.

$15k obo is my price with wheels.

Hit me up at janmartin.villanos@yahoo.com if you have any questions or concerns. I will be deploying soon so I will respond to all emails as soon as I can. Oh and if you want to see more pictures of the 86 look up my instagram at lovecakinit. Theres random 86 pictures on there. Thanks!

or someone buy my skyline lol!

Hello Club4AG, I promised myself long ago that if I bought another AE86, I would never sell it. I have been lurking the forum since early 2000's so this is actually my second for sale ad on here. I hate to do this and will probably regret it but I am putting up my recently finished AE86. I did not build it just to sell it, I actually love the AE86 chassis so much and wish I wasnt in this predicament but my move to Japan in the upcoming months as well as personal issues have forced me to consider selling it.
Little info on the car...I was stationed on the east coast when I bought this car a few years back. It was a VA car. A little beat up but lots of potential. I let it sit for a year or 2 carefully planning what I wanted to do and how I wanted to execute the build. 2013, I found out the Navy was sending me to the left coast of San Diego. I was very excited since all my inspiration came from the OG 86 enthusiast of the left coast. I shipped my cars over and October 2013 I started planning and collecting parts, finding rare crap, lowballing people just so I can build the car on my budget and be happy with it. Car had some rust on it, off to the body shop it went to get a full respray and metal cut out. The exterior is Toyota Super White, engine bay is Lexus Black Cherry Pearl to pay homage to my previous Lexus GS. Interior is gutted and painted white in front half and black on rear half. It has 2 bucket seats (Super Duper rare TRD driver seat and eggplant Bride Zeta 2 passenger). Also has a sweet ass Defi dash setup. As the car was getting painted I decided to do a minor tuck and shave in the engine bay. Motor was pulled out, holes welded in, wipers deleted and motor too...sprayed with black cherry pearl. Originally I wanted the motor to be prettied up...I enlisted the help of my friend from LA(awesome motor builder!) to help rebuild the motor. While that was happening I sent my Mikuni 44s to Wolf Creek Racing for full rebuild. Oh yeah and I did the Levin conversion too lol. Scored some awesome Dori Dori 15x11-29 and 15x8.5-22...:D:D:D:D:D:D. Anyways I have to stop myself. I am satisfied with the car but unfortunately i did not get to enjoy it since I left for Japan. It was actually still in the break in phase.

Engine / trans :
Motor recently rebuilt with fresh internals
4AGE bluetop.
Head has been shaved 30 thousandths or a quarter of an inch
TRD shims/shim buckets
Toda 288 by 10.5mm lift INTAKE
Toda 288 by 10.5mm life EXhaust
Toda Cam Gears
Exhaust side is port n polished
TRD Head Gasket
TRD Spark Plug wires
NGK Spark Plugs
New Fuel Pressure Regulator
New Fuel Pump
MSD Coil
MSD Programmable 6AL2 with 7,500 rev limit(still in break in period)
Mikuni Dual side drafts 44(Freshly rebuilt by Wolf Creek Racing)
OBX Header(wrapped)
TRD Clutch
TRD Flywheel
Brave over axle exhaust(rare and best sounding exhaust ever!!!!!)
TRD zenki 2 way LSD
Mishimoto Radiator
Electric Fan
Custom Radiator Overflow Tank
Earls fuel filter
Greddy oil catch can
Tucked and Shaved Bae
Battery relocated to trunk

Interior :
Car is gutted. Dash is cracked, has really nice dash cover
Super Duper Rare TRD Bucket Seat(Driver)
Awesomely Cool Bride Zeta 2(Passenger)
Nardi classic steering wheel
Alpine Headunit
Custom Defi gauge setup(RPM, Oil temp, Oil Pres, Water temp)
TRD Shiftknob / AE86 Nights Shiftknob(depending on my mood)
Takata Harness

Exterior :
Levin front end conversion(oem Levin front fenders flared)
Recently painted Toyota Super White. Engine bay is black cherry pearl
Bodykit is a goodline copy side skirts and rear bumper, front is Run Free Type 2 copy(great fitment)
Run Free copy rear overfender
TRD copy wing
Super Legit Goodline Hood
Redline Tailights

Suspension :
Ueo style Inner and outer Tie rods and Tie Rod ends
Technotoytuning Tension Rods
Front are coilover conversion. Section spring on TRD short stroke shocks custom from HEY MAN! Japan
Rear are 6k spring with TRD short stroke shocks (blues)

Wheels:
Kei Office Dori Dori 15x11-29 / 15x8.5-22

Issues:
I have none. Two things I wanted to do but was unable to is do a custom wiring harness as well as rebuild the rear end.

Following pictures is from when I first got it to how it looks now. If you have nice things to say then cool...if not...then whatever im sure you will say it anyways haha...

Contact me at janmartin.villanos@yahoo.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Last edited by DrAE86Toreno on Fri May 29, 2015 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SlideSexy
Club4AG Expert

Re: AE86 Corolla GTS Levin front, TRD, Dori Dori

Postby SlideSexy » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:26 am

nooooooooooooooo it looks soo good.

Stock "bluetop" bottom end on 288 cams? sure its not a high-comp (90-91 ae92) block? or does it have aftermarket pistons (not listed if so)

Just trying to help your sale :)
ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST
TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

Clouds
Club4AG Expert

Postby Clouds » Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:23 am

It's a shame that you have to put it up :( It's so purty
There shouldn't be a day that goes by where you don't learn something new.

kitsune
Club4AG Expert

Postby kitsune » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:24 pm

Such a tease. List and show dori dori but not included sad face

DrAE86Toreno
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby DrAE86Toreno » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:48 am

SlideSexy wrote:nooooooooooooooo it looks soo good.

Stock "bluetop" bottom end on 288 cams? sure its not a high-comp (90-91 ae92) block? or does it have aftermarket pistons (not listed if so)

Sorry i just copied some stuff from the original sd. I did do high comp pistons n different rods too. I dont think it will sell but im happy haha the car is awesome to drive lol

DrAE86Toreno
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby DrAE86Toreno » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:50 am

SlideSexy wrote:nooooooooooooooo it looks soo good.

Sorry i just copied some stuff from the original sd. I did do high comp pistons n different rods too. I dont think it will sell but im happy haha the car is awesome to drive lol

kitsune wrote:Such a tease. List and show dori dori but not included sad face

Lol i know im sorry:( i got lucky with the wheels n probly wont ever get rid of it for a while lol

idreamofdrifting
Club4AG MASTER

Postby idreamofdrifting » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:03 pm

kitsune wrote:Such a tease. List and show dori dori but not included sad face

Lol i know im sorry:( i got lucky with the wheels n probly wont ever get rid of it for a while lol

+1

SlideSexy
Club4AG Expert

Postby SlideSexy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:02 am

Cool cool!

on a curious note. you wouldnt happen to still have the trueno goodline bumper would ya?
ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST
TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

GtsTone23
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby GtsTone23 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:57 am

Killin em Martin ......... Let em see the Dori Dori's everybody does the same thing on here, if they want the wheels its plus 5k!! LOL
Been a member here since the pop-ups were around ... Remember those, not many do!

eightsixgts
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby eightsixgts » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:53 pm

I don't really care about the TRD bucket, but let me know if you'll let the car go with the Doris.

DrAE86Toreno
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby DrAE86Toreno » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:26 pm

eightsixgts wrote:I don't really care about the TRD bucket, but let me know if you'll let the car go with the Doris.

Sure! For the awesomely low price of $15k:)

DrAE86Toreno
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby DrAE86Toreno » Fri May 29, 2015 11:17 pm

bumpbumpbump!

Eightysixer23
Club4AG Expert

Postby Eightysixer23 » Sat May 30, 2015 3:03 pm

Should have traded me!