trade Non running S13 coupe w/ KA24DET For sr5 Corolla coupe

dstylej

trade Non running S13 coupe w/ KA24DET For sr5 Corolla coupe

Postby dstylej » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:34 am

I have a 91 s13 coupe, 5 speed clean interior, minimal cracks on dashboard , passed smog and registered as non op with a 16X,XXX mile ka24det minus the exhaust, injectors, outlet and downpipe, radiator, fan clutch, inter cooler. Isis bottom mount with a t25 with minimal shaft play. Has brand new gaskets all around. ACT 6 puck clutch with heavy duty pressure plate and ACT street lite flywheel. It runs just has Bad compression and needs a rebuild. Might be the piston rings or just a bad head gasket. The interior is clean and complete but needs a driver and passenger seat and a shifter. Transmission shifts smooth. Has drift Freaq engine and tranny mounts. Clutch, spark plug wires, gaskets, oil lines, and manifold were brand new and have about 600 miles on them. The turbo was bought used and worked great. Damage to the rear qp and some frame damage to the passenger side frame. Doors are perfect. I covered that up with new fenders and a rear over fenders. currently has stock suspension, bring your own 4 lug wheels and take it home. Has AC, it works but cuts out due to an electrical failure. when direct power is fed to the AC condenser, it turns on and is ice cold.

Only Looking to trade all of it for an SR5 coupe. Stick. Don't care about mileage. Just has to be running and good enough for a daily.

If there is no interest, im scrapping the shell and rebuilding the KA.

Keep in mind the shell/frame is damaged. Perfect for a drift missle / beater. And the car is smogged and registered allowing you to drop in whatever you want without taking it to get checked.

what it looked like after the it was hit and after i turbo'd it, drove it around till i broke in the clutch and drifted it again.