FS/FT: 2008 R6 - Track/Street - Lancaster, CA - $4600

bousqen

FS/FT: 2008 R6 - Track/Street - Lancaster, CA - $4600

Postby bousqen » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:12 pm

***LOCATED IN SOCAL***
***Mainly Looking For Trades***

Up for sale is my 2008 R6. I've had the bike for 2 years and it runs great. 23k miles, all services up to date, every fluid in the bike was changed 200 miles ago. Its currently set up for the track but can easily be converted back to street. I have all of the stock fairings except the headlight. Its a clean title bike on non-op registration. No mechanical issues what so ever. I've always been really on top of maintenance with this bike and it has never failed me or given me any hiccups. I'm the second owner and this was not my first bike. The reason im selling it is because my car recently got stolen and I need to get something new (open for trades). Its a great track ready bike, I built it so I could race with CVMA but I was never able to. It mostly sits because I don't have time to ride it, Ive only done a few track days a year on it and the occasional canyon ride.

Parts:
Every hose and line is safety wired on the entire bike, its ready to race
Bazzaz Fuel Tuner with Quickshifter
Pitbull Steering Stabilizer
GYTR Slip On
Graves Block Off Plates
BMC Air Filter
Spiegler Steel Braided Brake Lines
Race pads front and back (forget brand)
Quick Bleeder Screws
Stomp Grip
Renthal Grips
Tank Sliders
Frame Sliders
Vortex Rear Sets
Yoshimura Case Savers
Sprocket kit with 520 conversion (-1+2 I think)
Painted Wheels
Race Bodywork (don't know brand but they are sturdy)
Motol 5100 Synthectic Blend Oil
RBF600 Brake Fluid
Water Wetter
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs

Cons:
Non-op registration, registration is around $100 last time I checked, no other fees because I non-opped it
Its been down twice. Once with the original owner and once with me. Both times were at the track, all of the damage is in the pictures. (Tank and case saver)

Im open for trades as I said. I really love this bike but need to get a car until I can afford to get back into riding again. Looking for an EP3 or EM1 Civic Si, AE86, FC RX7, Miata, MR2, Integra, Ek Hatch, other Hondas, GTI. Something fun to drive and reliable and must be stick, no automatics. Text or call if you have any offers or questions. 6619027261