F/S Turbo Levin GTS

jmitchell

F/S Turbo Levin GTS

Postby jmitchell » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:36 am

Hello I have a 1986 Toyota corolla GTS (original GTS NOT an sr5 conversion) for sale. I regret selling it but I never drive it anymore it just sits parked in the garage. I have fully equipped the car for track use. The motor only has a few track events on it. No street mileage. DISTRIBUTORLESS ignition system from ae101 4agze. The block is from a 20v black top, the crank and rods are from a 4agze, the crank main bearings are TRD, and the rod bearings are Clevite, the pistons are fully forged ARIAS, the head and cams are from a blue top (large port), the head gasket is HKS, the turbo is a ball bearing Garrett t-28 from a Nissan Silvia s15 (New when installed with rebuild not used). The steering rack (rebuilt) has been converted to manual steering for more angle (with power steering knuckles), it has UEO outer tie rods, T3 NRCA'S, Megan coilovers, complete Prothane bushing kit, and T3 traction brackets. I have 8 diamond racing wheels that will be included 6 14x8 -50 offset, and two 14x10 -50 offset. The Chassis is fully caged to top drift/ vegas drift spec. I have two levin hoods to choose from one OEM, one carbon fiber. The car has a clean title and has never been in an accident, just lots of bumps and scrapes at the track. The car runs awesome and is very competitive at the track. I love this car and I know I will regret letting it go but it belongs on a race track not parked in a garage. The price is negotiable and I will consider trades for a daily driver. Please call or text me (text preferred) at (909) 253-5633. Thanks alot -Joe.

chemtrails
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: F/S Turbo Levin GTS

Postby chemtrails » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:31 am

I miss seeing you drive this car, i wish i could buy it
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death, serious injury, or equipment damage.

kulitko
Club4AG Expert

Postby kulitko » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:20 pm

How much was this again?

chemtrails
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby chemtrails » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Joe has it listed on CL for $5500

Failure to follow these instructions can result in death, serious injury, or equipment damage.