TRD N2 Question

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
BlueDeathTrap
Club4AG Regular

TRD N2 Question

Postby BlueDeathTrap » Thu May 09, 2013 10:34 am

This isn't exactly the norm for a question, so here it goes. On Youtube, they had a clip from some BMI or HV involving Tsuchiya's personal N2 car, it was an update as to what they were doing with it as told by Sakurai. I remember it had a flat floor, angled lower trailing arms on the rear axle, and a custom front crossmember with center mounted (i.e. MUCH longer) lower control arms. Does anyone have pictures of the front cross member? Or perhaps the video itself? I've looked for it and can't find it. Thanks in advance!

BlueDeathTrap
Club4AG Regular

Re: TRD N2 Question

Postby BlueDeathTrap » Tue May 14, 2013 12:03 am

No one? I figured this would be of some interest to the track guys, and the drifting guys seeing as it would allow for better camber changes throughout suspension movement.

chohdog
Club4AG Enthusiast

Postby chohdog » Thu May 16, 2013 8:59 am

I waited to see if anyone else replied, before I posted, but I have that segment on DVD. I'll look for it for you. The project I believe was abandoned because Sakurai died.

BlueDeathTrap
Club4AG Regular

Postby BlueDeathTrap » Fri May 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Thanks Cho! Even if you can tell me the issue of the vid I'm sure I can dig it up. And it's a shame it was shelved due to Sakurai's death, looked like it had a pretty decent amount of promise.

BlueDeathTrap
Club4AG Regular

Postby BlueDeathTrap » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Hey Cho, did you ever get a chance to look for that special?