Where are you now corolla?

Anything about cars, as long as it's clean...
No offensive language, no profanity, no nudity, nothing that your mom will slap you for...
Be nice to others.
ae86714
Club4AG Expert

Where are you now corolla?

Postby ae86714 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:11 pm

Been out of the scene for 5 years or so. I have spent long nights thinking of my old corolla, where it is, what has happened to it, is some one treating it well? hah not really, but i would like to know if someone thinks they might know something about its fate. here it is... or was...

it had enki apache II wheels, it had a fair bit of average suspension(springs/ shocks, poly bushings, and F & R sways) very complete and clean interior, and the most unique thing i guess was the aluminum tray that I made to hold in the cheap stereo head unit. u can see it a little in the second pic. it was originally an auto that I swapped to 5 speed. and it had a no name cheepie catback muffler shop special. guess i'm really just looking for a little inspiration to get back into it. prices on ae's are making it difficult to get enthused. may end up going to the dark side and just get a 240 :P.

miswuevos
Club4AG Expert

Re: Where are you now corolla?

Postby miswuevos » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:58 pm

why u selled it man?

ae86714
Club4AG Expert

Postby ae86714 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:14 am

Life happened! I had to move to take care of a loved one, so i shed most of my belongings and moved. things are much better now so i figure I'd try to get back into it. not much luck so far here in socal. the corolla's are either too nice or too beat up, but somehow always too expensive for me. :lol:

cupnoodles

Postby cupnoodles » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:11 pm

Is old an mr2 turbo and a supra turbo in my time, I regret selling both of them.

idreamofdrifting
Club4AG MASTER

Postby idreamofdrifting » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:28 pm