Mi Toyoda Corolla

El Gato Felix
Club4AG Enthusiast

Mi Toyoda Corolla

Postby El Gato Felix » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:41 pm

Hola I would like to introduce myself, my name is Felix. I'm going to be building a little project nothing crazy just something for fun and I would like to show you my slow build. Ok let's get to the good stuffs.... [img]51448827792_8e996f7226_o[/img]

I purchased this suspension set up it looks really nice, the quality seems promising especially for the $$$$. I'm trying to post pics but having trouble, if someone can help please let me know thank you. Suspension is produced by Emotion. I don't know much about it but I needed to upgrade the suspension since I rebuilt my rear differential. Details on that later to come if I can figure out how to post pics.....
Last edited by El Gato Felix on Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jondee86

Re: Mi Toyoda Corolla

Postby jondee86 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:58 pm

Hey Felix... you can't post pics directly to this site. You have to get your pics uploaded
to an image hosting site and then copy and paste the image links here. The links will look
something like this... [img]h*ttps://i.imgur.com/tFbUiFZ.jpg[/img] but without the
asterisk (*) in https that I used so you could see the link to the image displayed below :)

When you get your first image posted in this thread I will remove this post. Actually if you
just put the [img]and[/img] tags around the link you posted for the suspension it should
display inline.

Cheers... jondee86
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress
depends on the unreasonable man.

jondee86

Postby jondee86 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:38 pm

Hola Felix... put the original link back up... the one that showed a pic when you clicked on it.
Put up a couple more links if you have some at the same time. So long as they bring up a pic
when you click on them I should be able to get them working for you.

Cheers... jondee86

jondee86

Postby jondee86 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:08 pm

https://i.imgur.com/CDJg9Lk.jpg <=== this is the image link without the IMG tags. Click
on this and it will take you to the image hosting service (IMGUR) that I use. Because this
image that I copied from an Ebay listing was too big for Club4ag to handle, I had to copy
and download the image to my PC. Then use a program to change the image size and
make it small enough to post. I gave it a new name and uploaded it to IMGUR and then
using the tools that they provide, I copied the direct image link, pasted it here and added
the IMG tags.

Kind of a long way round, and usually if the image that you want to link is not a huge one
that is used on auction sites, you can just right click the image, copy and paste the image
link and add the IMG tags. Try and keep your pics no bigger than 800 pixels wide or tall
and if necessary resize them with your phone or PC image manipulation program, before
uploading them. Save all your images as .jpg files and give them simple names to make
it easy to find them... like "felix build 04.jpg" for example. You won't have to include the
.jpg if the images are already saved as a .jpg file.

If you have photos of your own on a PC or phone you will need to upload them to an image
hosting service. There are many and a lot of them are free. Then Copy the link that the
service provides and paste it in your build thread. Ask if you get stuck :)

Cheers... jondee86