Two starlets.....

basementstarlets
Club4AG Regular

Two starlets.....

Postby basementstarlets » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:39 pm

Well the Starlet board appears to be dead so I figure I can keep track and ask for help around here. I'm normally a mazda guy but I grew up with the AE86 and the TE72 so I know a little about Toyotas. I picked up two starlets and will be building both in the coming year. One is an 81 and one is an 84. One will have some sort of rotary and the other will get a 3TC. It's freezing here so most progress will be made when it warms up.

basementstarlets
Club4AG Regular

Re: Two starlets.....

Postby basementstarlets » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Everyone loves pictures and I'll never remember how all this started so here some shots of how it all sits right now.

And this is the old workshop at my dad's house.....

tawakanaka
Club4AG Regular

Postby tawakanaka » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:58 pm

nice starlets, i've got one in MN too. have you visited kp61.net? There's some good info on there that helped me with my build.

basementstarlets
Club4AG Regular

Postby basementstarlets » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:54 am

tawakanaka wrote:nice starlets, i've got one in MN too. have you visited kp61.net? There's some good info on there that helped me with my build.

I think I tried to register there but got no reply. I have been doing some reading tho, found some pretty helpful stuff.

tawakanaka
Club4AG Regular

Postby tawakanaka » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:45 am

basementstarlets wrote:
tawakanaka wrote:nice starlets, i've got one in MN too. have you visited kp61.net? There's some good info on there that helped me with my build.

I think I tried to register there but got no reply. I have been doing some reading tho, found some pretty helpful stuff.

If you need any info let me know. Where in MN are you?

basementstarlets
Club4AG Regular

Postby basementstarlets » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:31 am

I'm about 30 mins west of the cities. Once it warms up I'll be in the garage night and day as always getting all my projects some love.