Recaro Confetti seat rails?

guateracer1
Club4AG Enthusiast

Recaro Confetti seat rails?

Postby guateracer1 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:09 pm

How's it going I just acquired a set of Recaro confetti and im trying to use sliding seat rails. I installed buddy club low max rails but unfortunately they don't line up with anything . So I was wondering what people normally use for good sliding seat rails and that is available?

El Gato Felix
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Recaro Confetti seat rails?

Postby El Gato Felix » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:20 pm

I made mine custom from my stock seat rails. Chopped up my oem seat sliding rails. All you need is a grinder and welder and a few Dos XX. Just make sure you don't spill your driNk!

Jayrdee
Club4AG Expert

Re: Recaro Confetti seat rails?

Postby Jayrdee » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:12 am

guateracer1 wrote:How's it going I just acquired a set of Recaro confetti and im trying to use sliding seat rails. I installed buddy club low max rails but unfortunately they don't line up with anything . So I was wondering what people normally use for good sliding seat rails and that is available?

Do you by chance have pictures of the bottom of the seat(s)? I have an old school orange gradient recaro seat in mine paired with a Bride MO seat rail. The bottom of my seat has this odd huge bubble shape, so I have to run a bunch of washers and spacers for it to clear the mounting plates, but the holes line up.

[I have no idea what I'm doing]