- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:57 pm
- Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Hey! I'm just wondering what the best way would be to share my new wheels with the community? I don't want to break the rules here!
- Club4AG Pro
- Posts: 868
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:29 pm
- Location: og, nj
i saw the posts on social media, they look great, those V-Types....mmmmm. start a post in the VENDOR Section
- Club4AG Expert
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:25 am
- Location: Lexington KY
holy sh*t ...
... these are sooooo sick.
[I have no idea what I'm doing]
- Club4AG Enthusiast
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 pm
You are good to post man. Let's see them!
- Posts: 2367
- Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:21 pm
- Location: Wellington, New Zealand
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one
persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress
depends on the unreasonable man.
Return to “Wheels, Tires, Suspension”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests