Recaro Confetti seat rails?

guateracer1
Club4AG Enthusiast

Recaro Confetti seat rails?

Postby guateracer1 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:09 pm

How's it going I just acquired a set of Recaro confetti and im trying to use sliding seat rails. I installed buddy club low max rails but unfortunately they don't line up with anything . So I was wondering what people normally use for good sliding seat rails and that is available?

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

El Gato Felix
Club4AG Enthusiast

Re: Recaro Confetti seat rails?

Postby El Gato Felix » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:20 pm

I made mine custom from my stock seat rails. Chopped up my oem seat sliding rails. All you need is a grinder and welder and a few Dos XX. Just make sure you don't spill your driNk!

Jayrdee
Club4AG Expert

Re: Recaro Confetti seat rails?

Postby Jayrdee » Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:12 am

guateracer1 wrote:How's it going I just acquired a set of Recaro confetti and im trying to use sliding seat rails. I installed buddy club low max rails but unfortunately they don't line up with anything . So I was wondering what people normally use for good sliding seat rails and that is available?

Do you by chance have pictures of the bottom of the seat(s)? I have an old school orange gradient recaro seat in mine paired with a Bride MO seat rail. The bottom of my seat has this odd huge bubble shape, so I have to run a bunch of washers and spacers for it to clear the mounting plates, but the holes line up.

[I have no idea what I'm doing]

Disable adblock

This site is supported by ads and donations.
If you see this text you are blocking our ads.
Please consider a Donation to support the site.

Return to “TECH: Corolla AE86”